Freddy’s teleport isn’t for hitting survivors

It’s just so slow, it’s main uses seem to be map control/long movement or for mind games by faking the teleport.

that said I still can’t wait for tomorrow

Comments

  • This Freddy isn't for hitting survivors. You don't have access to all the information you used to get from sleeping survivors: Are they on a gen? Are they with another survivor? Are they far from other gens? Are they near a safe loop? Are they going for a save?

    All that was gold. I will play him anyway because I am a hopeless Freddy's fanboy, I will have to adapt, but I feel melancholic and sad now :-(

  • @RoKrueger said:

    This Freddy isn't for hitting survivors. You don't have access to all the information you used to get from sleeping survivors: Are they on a gen? Are they with another survivor? Are they far from other gens? Are they near a safe loop? Are they going for a save?

    All that was gold. I will play him anyway because I am a hopeless Freddy's fanboy, I will have to adapt, but I feel melancholic and sad now :-(

    This rework wasnt made for freddy mains, it was made for the people who never play freddy. unfortunately

  • @Dr_Trauts said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/592182#Comment_592182

    This rework wasnt made for freddy mains, it was made for the people who never play freddy. unfortunately

    I wasn’t even a Freddy main,l but I wish they would have used these abilities on a new killer and left him alone.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/592186#Comment_592186

    I wasn’t even a Freddy main,l but I wish they would have used these abilities on a new killer and left him alone.

    There's like, what, 10 people who didn't want Freddy reworked while basically everyone else did? He was unfun to play against as a survivor and frustrating to play as for most killers.

  • I agree that it's not for hitting survivors. Frankly, I think it's best for kicking gens - toss Pop Goes the Weasel and/or Overcharge in.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/592251#Comment_592251

    There's like, what, 10 people who didn't want Freddy reworked while basically everyone else did? He was unfun to play against as a survivor and frustrating to play as for most killers.

    doctor is 100 times more unfun to play against IMHO

  • Freddy was the weakest killer in the game. at rank 20-10 maybe he is good but on ranks like rank 1-5 he is just useless. 7 seconds before you can hit someone is not fun its just stupid and he could do nothing in the chase or do something to protect the gens.

    @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/592186#Comment_592186

    I wasn’t even a Freddy main,l but I wish they would have used these abilities on a new killer and left him alone.