Possible future licensed DLC idea??
I would love this and want it so bad. Would also finally give us a shape-shifter. Imagine a snow level with bunkers, and the basement would be awesome! And, of course, Macready as are survivor.
I would love this and want it so bad. Would also finally give us a shape-shifter. Imagine a snow level with bunkers, and the basement would be awesome! And, of course, Macready as are survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really would like to see this too, but it wouldn't work because of survive with friends..
I actually like this killer idea. I saw the original movie with my mother in an old theater in Panama City Florida when I was a kid.