I use to be a terrible influence on the forums, to a point where the moderators were this close to using the ban hammer on me, literally, but they still believed in me and gave me more chances to improve. Trust me, the moderators are very forgiving if they see you're trying to be a better forum member. After 7 months from my bad past on the forums, I'm happy to say that the moderators have the biggest impact in my life! It's so emotional to see how much I've grown within a short amount of time! ๐ญ
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It means they have been blessed by the mods
Ah i see.
We have a Forum User of the Month - these are shown by users with the red background on their Avatar.
The people are chosen due to their positive influence on the forum, regular posting etc.
Ohh okay thanks for clearing it up!
@MandyTalk *Positive* Influence? Well there goes my dream of having a red freddy avatar one day. ๐
Same :P
@Bbbrian2013
I use to be a terrible influence on the forums, to a point where the moderators were this close to using the ban hammer on me, literally, but they still believed in me and gave me more chances to improve. Trust me, the moderators are very forgiving if they see you're trying to be a better forum member. After 7 months from my bad past on the forums, I'm happy to say that the moderators have the biggest impact in my life! It's so emotional to see how much I've grown within a short amount of time! ๐ญ
@GrootDude @Bbbrian2013 Never say never! As @NMCKE says, things can change around quite dramatically on the forums.
True :p
do they have to be orange?
or can we also have like a blue one? :3
@Bbbrian2013 @GrootDude
I like you guys fine just how you are. I'll give you magic sparkly jewels: ๐๐
Yaaaaaaaay :D are they pink gems? :o
@GrootDude They are so magically, they will take on whichever color you imagine, while painting a rainbow on the sky! ๐
:o