Flashlights and Pallets

I can deal with being constantly looped around as a killer, being spammed with flashlights and getting thrown pallets in my face with swf. But everytime I try to break a pallet though and a flashlight is in my face there is no way to move the camera because I'm stuck doing the pallet breaking animation and I'm essentially double stunned. Either there's a way to move the camera while I'm breaking the pallet or this needs to be nerfed in some way.

Comments

  • why everyone adds "swf" every time they have to complain about anything as if it was the only way survivors play?

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    why everyone adds "swf" every time they have to complain about anything as if it was the only way survivors play?


    They coordinated very well each other so I'm only guessing

  • Learn to track through sound and being blinded during pallet breaks won't matter at all.

  • So you mean to say that while you break the pallet, the survivor, instead of Escaping stays there to flash you and as soon as you break it he runs away.

    I don't see the problem here.

    Even if he stays he's probably just in front of you so you can hit him easily or look up after you break pallets

  • @Wolfgamer0402 said:

    So you mean to say that while you break the pallet, the survivor, instead of Escaping stays there to flash you and as soon as you break it he runs away.

    I don't see the problem here.

    Even if he stays he's probably just in front of you so you can hit him easily or look up after you break pallets

    There's two of them when this happens. One throws the other flashes then they both split.

  • @graveyard_7777 Did that just happen to you?

  • Blinding Killers on Pallets most likely will only result in Bloodpoints. When a Survivor blinds you at a Pallet instead of getting distance (and there are Pallets, which the Killer HAS to break), this is just good for you. Especially when they are injured and dont run Iron Will, you will be able to hear them.

    And if really two people are doing that... Well, two people not on Gens.

  • @graveyard_7777 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/588931#Comment_588931

    There's two of them when this happens. One throws the other flashes then they both split.


    Doesn't change anything. It means that there's still at least one person close to you (the Flashlight). If you can not "see" why that's in your favour, then nobody here can help you.