Balance of survivors, and killers
I've been playing DBD for a long time now and i was just thinking of a few balances that could be made that (in my opinion) would make the game balanced for both killers a survivors
- NOED should either be a totem that is lit at the start of the game, so that it will still counter gen rushing but also give the survivors a chance to counter it if they dont gen rush.
- Adrenaline should be nerfed slightly so that it only heals you to full health, and doesn't give you a sprint burst
- dead hard should give you the ability to move in any direction you please, instead of a dashing forward
- killer lunges should be slightly shorter than they currently are, to add more skill to being a killer
- light born perk should be buffed to completely stop flashlight saves but still make blinding the killer possible
- small game perk should allow you to see the aura of killers belongings and totems with 4,5, and 6 meter ranges depending on level
Ive played both killer and survivor for a very long time now and ive definitely seen the tides change in witch side is more over powered, a few years ago it was definitely use to be survivors but now killers seem to be just a little bit to unfair in my opinion, im definitely not saying all these changes should be made, there just some nice ideas, and i would like to see yalls feedback, no toxicity please, just intelligent discussions.
Comments
It's great that people are starting to see how OP killers are, but it's probably not going to get any better than this. Even though the majority of survivor players die, killers are still crying over pallet loops like they always have. They just want free kills and they won't stop complaining until every game is a 4K.
@starpilotsix I like your points but adrenaline shouldn't be nerfed unless no ed is, and killers are faster and can get bloodlust and with deadhead you cant 360 or even turn during it's short burst I mean honestly , and I do dull totems but if I spent 5 min looking for totems at the start of everygame I would lose to a killer bc time is everything in this game
I find it very difficult to lose games as killer now days that's the only resion I made this post btw^ (to me a win is 3-4k)