Is Boil Over bugged?
It seems like I should get a boost to struggling but there's no noticeable increase and there's no visual indicator?
It seems like I should get a boost to struggling but there's no noticeable increase and there's no visual indicator?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think how it works is it makes the killer less capable of controlling your wiggling? I'm pretty sure it doesn't boost your struggling, but the struggling EFFECTS.
It pretty much makes the killer sway left and right further.
It's completely useless.
that explains why it doesn't do anything...the "effects" of struggling are barely noticeable in the first place and there's usually a hook every 20 meters anyway.
Yeah i thought lvl 3 would be more noticable.... nope
It kind of makes me sad, cause there's literally no point in leveling Kate all her perks are garbage.
Boil Over makes your wiggle affect killer movement more. It's basically Iron Grasp in reverse. The wiggle time, however, is the same as always.
I've been on both the giving and receiving ends of tier 3 and it's a good alternative to DS, since you can always use it. One some maps it can really help, like Lery's, where there is a lot more stuff for killer to get stuck on while carrying you and it's harder to see where hooks are and such.
I think it's a good perk. The problem is that it's kinda map dependent.
its bad
I leveled it up specifically because i assumed it was reverse Iron Grasp, and that you basically struggled free very quickly. instead i quickly learned it only has the killer walkin side to side like they're listening to Ariana Grande