Anyone ever stealthed like Blendette but still wa not found? I hid in a tall grass in Autohaven out in the open as Feng's original outfit, Plague passed right by me XD
Anyone ever stealthed like Blendette but still wa not found? I hid in a tall grass in Autohaven out in the open as Feng's original outfit, Plague passed right by me XD
I’ve done this with the full prestige Feng outfit.
Auto haven is a blendettes best map. Litteraly invisible and scared me way more than any jumpscare killer has when I hit one with a casual patrol chainsaw sprint
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally invisible, too OP, nerf it again.
Let's add Moon bouquet back and fog offerings and don't ever use Shadowborn and Monitor and Abuse and Voila! Blendette is invisible!
Anyone ever stealthed like Blendette but still wa not found? I hid in a tall grass in Autohaven out in the open as Feng's original outfit, Plague passed right by me XD
I’ve done this with the full prestige Feng outfit.
Why'd you post a picture without anyone in it?
@fluffymareep because I’m evil. :)
OP :[
Can I get a hint? I'm stumped :/
I know! She's over there under that yellow car! You can see her outline crouching!
Edit: Nevermind that's a bush.
No hints >:v
Fine I'll do it myself >:/
She's in that corner with all the fog......right?
Nope :p
I know! She is behind the cars! Trick question! :D
Nope😈
Man, I really am the dumbest person :P
Auto haven is a blendettes best map. Litteraly invisible and scared me way more than any jumpscare killer has when I hit one with a casual patrol chainsaw sprint
is she in one of the cars? O.o
i cant see her! D:
Nope :P
Guys, guys!!! She's obviously just using her cloak mode! We need to find her outline/shimmer to see where she is!!!
Trick question, she was the one that DCd
Smartest answer ever O.o +1
Nope :P