What is it about late at night?
Survivors throwing down every pallet, crouching in corners, leaving me to reach second stage while they all do gens when I got ruin, ran the killer around for over a minute and there's 4 gens left AFTER I get to second stage on hook and am unhooked, and camping Wraith's. Why does this always happen late at night...and what is it about Wraith late at night that campers just seem so drawn to?
Comments
Sleep deprivation? The poor souls caught in the spiral of "I can't go out like this!" and 'just one more game...' until the next thing they know birds are chirping, the sun is coming up and they've been reduced to whimpering and bashing their head against the controller.
The potatoes who rise in the night... they are the legendary...
*Rank 20s*
I know the feeling. I looped a Trapper on swamp who focused me for 4 gens. The sad thing is the cowboy Jake followed us around the entire time and then missed a free FL save while the Adam immersed all game. My mate was the only one doing anything. I then got camped to death while he NOED'd the Jake and Adam. Truly God-tier gamers.
@Grim Teammates like this is why Im tempted on removing Bond from my survivor build. At least then, I wont know EXACTLY how useless they are. I kinda wish there was a tally at the endgame screen that showed how long each survivor stayed in a locker.
Or so they've told us