Legion gimmick build - Trying to force his power to work
Addons:
Stab wound studdy
Franks mixtape
Perks:
Insidious
STBFL
Agitation
Furtive chase
I'm sure you can all see where this is going. You stab people with Frenzy and double stab them with franks, and then use Insidious to make sure the timer goes down.
After your first down you can use Agitation to try and get the basement and then Frenzy everyone when someone goes for the save. Then block the stairs until they either stop moving and thus die to DW or move past you and die to you stabbing them. STBFL means someone else can't sneak by during the attack cooldown.
Alternatively bring either a game slowing perk or mad grit/iron grasp instead of STBFL
Furtive chase also helps with making DW go down in a chase, but it might not be enough.
Plz send help.
Comments
You can’t block the stairs anymore.
Plus if they are all in the basement then most any killer would win there.
look man, I'm trying.
Nice try. I would be so angry if I got hit with this build.😅
The main problem here is that the deep wound timer stops ticking down while you mend. So even if you do somehow manage to trap everyone in the basement, you wouldn't be able to down them with DW and would have to resort to just M1'ing them, which isnt much different from most other killers.
I can see this maybe working out in chase if they wait too long to start mending but that just kinda relies on survivors not paying attention and would be far too unreliable.
Might want to try working with perks that get your TR to 0 while you chase like tinkerer or dark devotion(but that one doesnt even work with FF hits for whatever reason from what I remember).
@FreddysMixTape that's what franks is for. If they try to mend smack them, you'll recharge Franks faster than they can mend.
@NuclearBurrito Doesn't mending take 15 seconds and Legions power needs 20 to recharge? I suppose you can cheese it a bit by keeping them moving untill you get to a point where you can recharge it before they actually finish mending but at that point you might as well just try and go for M1 hits.
######### I'm still thinking old legion numbers.
Good effort though.
I appreciate what you're going for here, but since mending pauses the Deep Wound timer now, survivors can play around this build. If you stop to use Insidious, they can just mend with no consequence. Furtive Chase doesn't help since being in a chase also pauses DW, even if your TR is 0.
Feral Frenzy just isn't what it used to be, and it's very rare that you'll down anyone with DW itself. It's too easy to counter-play it now.
Idk why people insist on making his power work through downing with deep wounds. It's the same as pig, you're intended to use it to extend the game, and it only has killing potential to make it actually something you need to deal with
Exactly. His power isn't meant to down survivors just as RBT's aren't meant to kill. It's the THREAT of going down/death when the power becomes effective. And while I'll agree that Legion's power isn't all that great at what it's supposed to do, that doesn't mean it should be better at doing what it's not supposed to do.
You can still block the basement in the Thompson house so just put a heartlocket and wish that you get the map with the basement in the building
Only during egc
Shush. A man can dream
@Maelstrom10 actually it is at any time. I’ve been able to pass killers and survivors usually pass me.
The problem is - you're bringing 2 add-ons that suck into making their power work xd.
You should use Mend Time and Duration.
(please buff the add-ons .-.)