September Killer

Hey guys.

Is there any news leaked for the new killer? If no I would like to guess what it is:

Do you see those strange bugs shadow/ghost person after you hook someone? They seem to apear on a recent position of a survivor if you hook someone and if I am not totaly wrong its the position of the person hooked.

If the devs have no explanation for us I would guess it is the POWER or a perk related feature of the next killer.

I cant guess anything perk related but if a killer needs something like that for his ability it mind be some kind of rewind ability where he/she revents a small portion of the time backwards and is able maybe to hit a person: e.g. revert someone who is looping for a hit.

But maybe its just a weird bug and only my imagination :P

Comments

  • Hey guys. Is there any news leaked for the new killer? If no I would like to guess what it is:

    Most likely a bug. Also, Stranger Things is the #1 thing everyone is expecting. ;)

  • Pretty sure the shadow t-poses are expies of Freddy's new husks.

    I do hope for Stranger Things, and there's whispers of a nautical/pirate themed thing coming.

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    Pretty sure the shadow t-poses are expies of Freddy's new husks.

    I do hope for Stranger Things, and there's whispers of a nautical/pirate themed thing coming.

    Also, it could be the thing that devs were talking about with Disconnected survivors, leaving behind a husk that can be sacrificed. Also, wish there was a bloodpoint bonus to survivors or a generator is taken by Entity if a survivor disconnects within the first 5 minutes.

  • I didnt guess the killer only the power that would explain why a recent position is shown :P

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    Pretty sure the shadow t-poses are expies of Freddy's new husks.

    I do hope for Stranger Things, and there's whispers of a nautical/pirate themed thing coming.


    It didn't click until you mentioned it, but that sounds pretty plausible.

    A murderous swabbie out for vengeance against those who made him walk the plank?

    Now I'm going to be thinking about this angle for a while.

  • I don't really watch Stranger Things but with the present DBD lore a killer needs to start out human. Did the monster in that series start human?

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    I don't really watch Stranger Things but with the present DBD lore a killer needs to start out human. Did the monster in that series start human?

    It needs to be humanoid, not specifically human.

  • This.


    They've said it's just too expensive to make brand new/unique skeletons, so whenever they do the killers, the characters have to be able to fit their currently available skeletons. Which means the character has to be at least humanoid to fit em.