Return BPS

I'm sure this has happened to plenty of other people, you put up BPS you spawn next to killer and your whole game lasts 2 min if that because you are camp and tunneled to death. I would mind less if my reward for putting up bonus bloodpoints for all players wasn't spending less time in the game then in the lobby.

Comments

  • I'm sure this has happened to plenty of other people, you put up BPS you spawn next to killer and your whole game lasts 2 min if that because you are camp and tunneled to death.

    This is like playing in a casino and losing, then asking for your money back. You take a chance with every game you play, you don't know what kind of player you are up against. Just suck it up and move on to your next match.

  • Wanna get more points? Play killer.

  • @Ksoni said:

    Wanna get more points? Play killer.

    Not for long apparently, didn't they say they were trying to equalize the BPS?

  • @Ksoni said:

    Wanna get more points? Play killer.

    I'd take any points