Another Boring Tier list Plz Ignore
Based on how good the food will be if they cooked campfire food and served it to me.
(Spirit should probably be a higher tier since she was a Japanese student)
Based on how good the food will be if they cooked campfire food and served it to me.
(Spirit should probably be a higher tier since she was a Japanese student)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Michael eats dogs and whatever else he can find. Not sure if he cooks them. That's in canon for the Halloween series.
Shoot, I was imaging shirtless Myers at the campfire (For various audiences, some people wouldn't care except for the eye candy)
I don't like how The Cannibal isn't first place, or in his own tier, considering he and his family makes the best chili ever apparently. they only lose the chili cook-offs when they weren't in, or dead.
Other than that, I perfectly agree with the list.
EDIT: oh yea, forgot Michael literally eats Dogs, definitely second to last F tier. only winning above The Plague.
They are not in order from best to worst, etc, but Leatherface is in top tier for a reason ;)
@Ember_Hunter understandable, have a nice day.
You too :D
Wait...did I put all the cannibals in the top tier? O.o
Claudette should be tier 1 because we all know she makes the best pot brownies.
The B o t a n y K n o w l e d g e ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Look, I mean, we all want shirtless Myers. We just gotta spam the skin contest next year with terrible drawings of shirtless Myers.
Shoot, why didn't I think of that?!