What is the best and most importand michael myers location?
What is the best and most importand michael myers location? Always wanna know.
What is the best and most importand michael myers location? Always wanna know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
depends on where laurie is, he'll always try and find her to kill her only for him to get a shiv in his shoulder
Lifelong Michael Myers/Halloween fan here. I don't understand what you're asking, or what you mean by "most important location"?
Follow up Michael Myers/Halloween fan here, I agree with @TheShape78, you are not making sense.
Haddonfield, Illinois
I don't know what you're asking either
oh ok i making a Michael myers artwork and wanna know what is youre favorit location. because i need a background. :)
when you hear michael myers what is the first that comes in youre mind.
Theme song is this first thing to pop in my head.
Maybe its haddonfield:)
Ummmmm, Haddonfield? Specifically the old Myers house? Lonnie Elam said never to go up there, Lonnie Elam said that's a haunted house.
Source: Believes everything Lonnie Elam tells me.
Your name is moonwalk Myers so I'm guessing...the moon?
@Rydog Lonnie Elam probably won't get out of the sixth grade ;)