The weapon on the pig test subject cosmetic
I went ahead and purchased the test subject cosmetic for the pig since I'm a hug fan of the SAW films. But I noticed the weapon for that cosmetic looks like it stutters in game. Like it's glitched or something. It's supposed to be a saw blade. I'm playing on ps4. Anyone having this issue?
Comments
I think it's suppose to do that. You're talking about it jumping up and down right?
It's revving like a chainsaw.
It’s supposed to do that! It’s like a chainsaw! I think these cosmetics are VERY unique, but I question why the Leather Pig outfit is the most expensive set in the game right now..
That one has a bit more animation to it and it has a sound.
@Mikeadatrix
Both have unique sound effects
Both weapons move and have special sound effects
Well the drill has more I guess. I'm just trying to justify why I spent extra money on the stupid thing...
That's probably what I'm seeing. The animation isn't as good compared to the weapon on the leather outfit.
Because it moves forward and backward, and you're generally running forwards, it tends to look like it's freezing in place or lagging when it moves backwards.
I like that they're animated, but that doesn't translate well into the game outside of the menu.