Is anyone else not able to connect?
I keep getting "connection with host could not be established".
Nothing is wrong with my connection anyways.
*PS4
I keep getting "connection with host could not be established".
Nothing is wrong with my connection anyways.
*PS4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What seems to work for me at least is to restart the game when this happens and everything is back to normal.
@KillermainBTWm8
I did, but it's still happening. Crazy.
I don't know then ): hopefully you figure it out.
It's happening to me as well on pc and ps4. Ps4 it wont let me make a lobby for swf either. Once one of us makes the lobby the same person can't make it next round
I am having the same problem. I think it is an issue on behaviour's part.
Same here
Restart Steam. I've had this happen a few times, restarting Steam worked it out.
I have to just keep trying. It usually works on the third or fourth attempt.
This bug occurs super often since one or two days. I was only able to play 1 match in like 1 hour because this bug occured so often.
I'm on PS4 btw.
Same here. For the past 2 days, ps4, like 100x more host connection errors than usual. Annoying af. I’ve tried restarting the game and restarting the ps4. Doesn’t solve it.
Happening to me on PS4.