Leatherface rework when ?
Do now Freddy got a rework the worst killer in the game should get a big clean rework who agrees ?
Do now Freddy got a rework the worst killer in the game should get a big clean rework who agrees ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do*
Hopefully never. He only needs some minor buffs to his basekit and addon changes - not a full rework.
Sorry they used all there reworks up on freddy maybe next 3 years
This^^
If they rework Leatherface then I will honestly stop playing killer until another killer comes out that actually catches my interest.
Don't worry, they won't. He doesn't need any rework. I'm sure they can fix him pretty easily. But it still takes a lot of time sadly. They can't work on two different killers at the same time I guess.
This x 1000. Bubba will be fine with just a couple tweaks
@GrootDude I'm on PC, but got any tips? I got his Teachables unlocked and all, but I honestly just dumped BP into him after a bit. I could not get him to work well.
I got a seizure trying to read your post.
@Kilmeran Sorry, I was not called and yet here I am.
These are some tips I'd say have worked quite well with my Leatherface, and I've experienced reasonable success even at R1 with him:
Builds I've tested and are effective for my playstyle:
And you won't believe this one but it has really worked though:
Addons:
Bottomline, you want a fast charge. I've never been able to get any benefit from the chili addons, or any of those that increase charge time.
Edit: Forgot this one - the chainsaw still revs and works while you're dropping from a second floor. Take advantage of that fact
@Condorloco_26 Thanks man! The advice is appreciated.
@Kilmeran Happy Killing, man 😎
@Kilmeran I think condorloco got you.😅
The only problem I have with him is that you can literally outrun his chainsaw sprint making it super easy to deny him the hit.
@GrootDude you can share your own tips too, I'm by no means a know-it-all
@Kilmeran -Notice- (I’m not the best at giving tips.)
Pretty much everything @Condorloco_26 said, I’d also add bodyblock pallets and windows when available (popular Wraith strategy).
I don’t have every perk on him yet but I’d recommend Ruin,Bamboozle,BBQ,Franklin’s,M&A,PWYF,Spirit fury and enduring are all good perks for him.(agitation,insidious,iron grasp and mad grit if you’re feeling lucky. ;])
In my experience chainsaw charge speed and chainsaw speed add-ons are his best.
@GrootDude I'm still grinding Teachables. I don't have those expect for BBQ, M&A, and Franklin unlocked (though two of them are actually from Leatherface, so that is moot).
DBD was a side game for me until this week. Now that Forced 2-2-2 has been confirmed for Overwatch, and they stated months ago it would drastically increase DPS queue times (and the wife and I have zero interest in being forced into only Tank and Support for our QP matches with our limited play time), I'm likely going to be spending more time in DBD moving forward.