I was thinking maybe navy with stripes.. hmmm :)))
something old fashioned seems like his style
L O R E
The Doctor would wear scrubs, and go commando.
dude if you looking for fetish stuff than i should tell you youre on the wrong site. XD
Plot twist: Doc has no underwear.
@MoonwalkMyers said:dude if you looking for fetish stuff than i should tell you youre on the wrong site. XD
@MoonwalkMyers said:
Really I thought this was r/dbdgonewild?
I don't know specifically, but I do know his underwear would be quite shocking!
Electric Blue!
@Rizzo said:Electric Blue! https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/720/TLK3NK20Y5WV.gif
@Rizzo said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/720/TLK3NK20Y5WV.gif
sigh
I just woke up. Give me a break.
White, pink, maybe a hello kitty slapped on there
Claudette
@KillermainBTWm8 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/583527#Comment_583527Really I thought this was r/dbdgonewild?
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/583527#Comment_583527
How bad is it in that subreddit? O.o
He doesn't wear any.
He would wear a red hearted thong. Definitely.
RAINBOW UNICORNS WITH PINEAPPLE ON TEAL DEFINITELY
lmao these comments
None. Just none.
Just a soaking wet white rag, like they put on the heads of people's heads when they get sent to the electric chair.
Polka Dot
Mm
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
L O R E
The Doctor would wear scrubs, and go commando.
dude if you looking for fetish stuff than i should tell you youre on the wrong site. XD
Plot twist: Doc has no underwear.
Really I thought this was r/dbdgonewild?
I don't know specifically, but I do know his underwear would be quite shocking!
Electric Blue!
sigh
I just woke up. Give me a break.
White, pink, maybe a hello kitty slapped on there
Claudette
How bad is it in that subreddit? O.o
He doesn't wear any.
He would wear a red hearted thong. Definitely.
RAINBOW UNICORNS WITH PINEAPPLE ON TEAL DEFINITELY
lmao these comments
None. Just none.
Just a soaking wet white rag, like they put on the heads of people's heads when they get sent to the electric chair.
Polka Dot
Mm