So whos the next surv/killer?

Now that the patch has hit and everyones got it, its time for a new one!

Hillary as survivor plz. Donald as killer. 

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Lowbei as a survivor who's perks based around trolling other survivors.

    Killer is Adulthood, cause ya know Lowbei's nemesis and all.
  • Azakura said:
    Lowbei as a survivor who's perks based around trolling other survivors.

    Killer is Adulthood, cause ya know Lowbei's nemesis and all.
    lol im 33, work at a bank, have my own place, and have a kid thats probably better at this game than you. jussayin.

    thanks for the salt tho :)
  • Lowbei said:
    Azakura said:
    Lowbei as a survivor who's perks based around trolling other survivors.

    Killer is Adulthood, cause ya know Lowbei's nemesis and all.
    lol im 33, work at a bank, have my own place, and have a kid thats probably better at this game than you. jussayin.

    thanks for the salt tho :)
    I thought you of anyone would appreciate a little joke, I honestly expected you to make one back at me lol. 

    I know you work at a bank, I've seen you say it like 5 times. I still don't care.
  • Azakura said:
    Lowbei said:
    Azakura said:
    Lowbei as a survivor who's perks based around trolling other survivors.

    Killer is Adulthood, cause ya know Lowbei's nemesis and all.
    lol im 33, work at a bank, have my own place, and have a kid thats probably better at this game than you. jussayin.

    thanks for the salt tho :)
    I thought you of anyone would appreciate a little joke, I honestly expected you to make one back at me lol. 

    I know you work at a bank, I've seen you say it like 5 times. I still don't care.
    sorry, i dont keep up with any of you as individuals or i would know that XD
  • Norman Bates dressed as his mother(Chase music must be from Psycho)
    Marion Crane as survivor

  • Norman Bates dressed as his mother(Chase music must be from Psycho)
    Marion Crane as survivor

    but what would normans power be?
  • @Lowbei said:
    TempleGault said:

    Norman Bates dressed as his mother(Chase music must be from Psycho)

    Marion Crane as survivor

    but what would normans power be?

    Good question, would have to think about that.
    You did just ask for killer/survivor tho :chuffed:

  • @Lowbei said:
    TempleGault said:

    Norman Bates dressed as his mother(Chase music must be from Psycho)

    Marion Crane as survivor

    but what would normans power be?

    Good question, would have to think about that.
    You did just ask for killer/survivor tho :chuffed:

    true

    problem is paying hitchcock from beyond the grave for the license.
  • I want a butcher killer with a cleaver on a chain.

    Edit: would settle 4 Nea
  • I’m sure PS4 users will find out while PC and XBox are playing them 😂
  • Paddy4583 said:
    I’m sure PS4 users will find out while PC and XBox are playing them 😂
    there probably wont be another ps4 dlc after all the whiny nonsense the devs had to put up with this time
  • probably a licensed chapter

  • I predicted Dinky the Rodeo Clown months ago.

    The next killer will be a Sailor with a Harpoon that impales and drags survivors towards him.