I agree, there are wayyyy too many good ones to just see two (no wonder they're behind on revealing the finalists, must be so difficult), wow, I wish they'd do something like this more often because some of the entries from the community were super creative and I would buy them in a heartbeat (and I rarely get cosmetics)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ideally, all of them
I agree, there are wayyyy too many good ones to just see two (no wonder they're behind on revealing the finalists, must be so difficult), wow, I wish they'd do something like this more often because some of the entries from the community were super creative and I would buy them in a heartbeat (and I rarely get cosmetics)
Honestly they all look really well done must be reallllly hard deciding.
Obviously me hehehe (I'm kidding mine was literal garbage compared to the others masterpieces)
Honestly though, it's tough to choose, there were so many good ones I want them all to win!
My non-existent masterpiece.
This is probably pretty selfish of me, but I hope none of the survivor cosmetics win (unless it's a Jeff skin because he's my main).
There are already so many survivor cosmetics. I want to see more killer cosmetics added.
As for ones that I think could win?
Well, I saw a few really good Nurse skins. There was also a very cool Wraith skin. I'm guessing at least one of them will be a winner.