Kate

Behaviour we need the old kate voice back, it was much better than this one more realistic can we just get it?

Comments

  • @CoffengMin said:

    how was it?


    From what little I remember of her PTB she was a lot louder, she sounded quite a bit more hurt and scared when she was hurt (IMO), and her voice had a higher pitch.

    People complained she was annoyingly loud being hooked (she was extremely loud) and the devs scrapped everything and gave her a new voice actor.

    Here's her old voice:

    https://youtu.be/nkYzA1EVL4s


    (0:15 is her hooked scream, so you know what people didn't like.)

  • no, she sounds so funny, please never change it

  • @TheRockstarKnight listen to that video in a room of people alone hahahahaha. Not good idea

  • I hope they give us her old voice back. Her new voice is ######### annoying, I sound harsh but I really don't like it, all the survivor's scream and shout in agony (apart from Jane) and then you have Kate who sounds like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum, I much prefer her old voice. Her old hook scream is better too

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    I hope they give us her old voice back. Her new voice is ######### annoying, I sound harsh but I really don't like it, all the survivor's scream and shout in agony (apart from Jane) and then you have Kate who sounds like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum, I much prefer her old voice. Her old hook scream is better too


    More annoying than her old voice? No. Also is isn't her "new" voice. Its her voice.


    "Her old hook scream is better too" Oh. I see what we are dealing with here.

  • i agree now i want my loud af girl , those screams really sound in great pain tbh, then there are some jane "screams"

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/581486#Comment_581486

    More annoying than her old voice? No. Also is isn't her "new" voice. Its her voice.

    "Her old hook scream is better too" Oh. I see what we are dealing with here.

    Fine then "newer" voice, happy?

    Listen to the audio that @TheRockstarKnight linked in his comment up above, don't know why you weebs like her stupid voice as it is now. Crappiest voice actress in the game, change my mind

  • Omg that is more than annoying. Sounds like she has been kidnapped and horrible x-rated things are being done to her. I care to never hear that again....good gravy.