You'll be able to find more information regarding DBD Mobile on their Twitter, they're separate to us here on the forum so there's not a great deal of information that I have for it.
You'll be able to find more information regarding DBD Mobile on their Twitter, they're separate to us here on the forum so there's not a great deal of information that I have for it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only in certain countries.
Still in beta, they said it plans to come out before the end of the year. My guess is by then it’ll look a lot like PC, but on the phone of course.
Thank you both @Detective_Jonathan @brokedownpalace
You'll be able to find more information regarding DBD Mobile on their Twitter, they're separate to us here on the forum so there's not a great deal of information that I have for it.
Oh wow, alright thank you much!