July's Cosmetics
Will the cosmetics released later this month be available for purchase in Iridiscent Shards?
Will the cosmetics released later this month be available for purchase in Iridiscent Shards?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
some cosmetics will, some not
I'm hoping Kate's Outfit will be purchasable through shards
@Gardenia
Hopefully it will but there's no guarantee so try not to put your expectations too high.
Wait,there are new cosmetics?
Me everytime a new cool looking cosmetic comes out for my main.... Yes i main Kate
DAMN! THAT KATE SKIN
BEHAVIOUR TAKE MY MONEY
I have 60k iridiscent shards i expect to use atleast 20k for these cosmetics xd
I thought Kate was Nea for a sec.😅
I like the jacket but the ascot can go.
I love the hair and makeup, and the paints are good too, I'm really interested in the shirt tho.
And Jeff is so Yummy too <3
Kate´s Outfit will be Auric Cells only.
Devs know which Skins will be the most popular and make them Auric Cells only to get money