Cleanse totems?
In many games I think is better to know the locations of totems and not to cleanse them. If you cleanse totems you need to cleanse all of them, but if survivors know where they are, at the end they could find them and remove the NOED's dull totem, which probably is easier to find. What do you think?
Comments
U might as well just do the totem there and then, it gives the killer a small opportunity to one shot someone before it downs someone, might as well prevent it
It kind of depends on the game at hand for me. I run a utility build, small game, Urban, we'll make it and borrowed time.
If there is ruin at the start of the game, i will go totem hunting, especially if i have a map to hand, which makes things so much more simple when teamed up with small game. If there is no ruin, I disable whatever totem I come across.
However your theory does have merit, I've had a lot of end game saves when not playing my utility build because I remembered where totems were placed, allowing me to locate and disable NOED.
Honestly i think all tactics are viable, as all have helped me win games against a Hex killer.
I cleanse every Totem I find, even though it is a waste of time. Once I cleansed one Totem, I basically have to cleanse every Totem, otherwise those seconds were wasted for nothing.
I say just do it when you see it, get the bloodpoints and prevent noed from triggering
I already tried that long time ago.
Some killers go check their totem once the gates are powered or they might spawn next to a hooked survivor, increasing the chances of camping.
My advice: cleanse all totems unless things are going south, then genrush.
Also it's better this way because some of those killers DC when they see NOED isn't active ๐