Will devotion ever get rewarded?
I think it is time.
I think it is time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ranked rewards + devotion rewards are asked since they came out. I still hope they will add them.
Yes, but probably not any time soon.
@Peanits :C
I remember them mentioning rank and I think devotion rewards during the 3rd anniversary live stream. They're working on it, I believe :P
Hope so.
100 auric cells every devotion level (?) @Peanits
I have always hoped for this too, I'm on devotion 4 and, what's the point? I get nothing out of it.
The higher your devotion the more of a loser you get called, that's about all you get so far.
man idk about your life experiences but that doesnt usually happen sir