When does Freddy go live?
I play on ps4 and was wondering if anyone heard anything on when he goes live? I'm guessing Tuesday, as long as everything runs smooth, but was curious.
Tagged:
Mod
I play on ps4 and was wondering if anyone heard anything on when he goes live? I'm guessing Tuesday, as long as everything runs smooth, but was curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 weeks after PTB usually.
The 23rd of July!
Here the news that mention it! ๐
Damn! Was hoping he dropped on my b'day. That would've been AWESOME!
@Gcarrara Ah i'm glad they don't tip toe around the release dates anymore.
Everyone knew for the longest that PTB+ 2 weeks= Release date. Devs never acknowledged this though.
Now they just tell us! I hope they continue to do this in the future even if it becomes 3 instead of 2.