Does our opinion count?

It looks as if the majority of the community enjoy the dream pallets more than the dream snares. I know it's easy to switch between them because the addon you need is common rarity. But still it takes one addon slot away so you have only one addon slot left if u want to use dream pallets.


Couldn't you let the community decide which of these abilities (dream snares vs. dream pallets) should become his base ability? Just open a poll and let the community decide.

Comments

  • Devs generally don't let players unilaterally make design and balance choices.

  • They listen to what they wanna hear. I wouldn't be surprised if Freddy got nerfed before release.

  • I hope they leave the snares as the main ability honestly. Really enjoy using them. They just need some buffs.

  • Why not both? Have addons change his ammo for both or something like that.

    Not like 2 abiöities on a killer make them op. (Pig)

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    Why not both? Have addons change his ammo for both or something like that.

    Not like 2 abiöities on a killer make them op. (Pig)


    You want Freddy to have snares, pallets and the teleport at the same time? Lol.

  • @ad19970 said:

    I hope they leave the snares as the main ability honestly. Really enjoy using them. They just need some buffs.


    I love the traps too. But as it looks the majority prefer pallets.