Soo Pig and Tapp cosmetics...
Are The Pig and David Tapp finally gonna get their cosmetics next week?! Every other cosmetic for chapter 12 has come out at this point, but not them.
Are The Pig and David Tapp finally gonna get their cosmetics next week?! Every other cosmetic for chapter 12 has come out at this point, but not them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i hope they will not share bunny feng fate
Most likely, PTBs usually run for a week, and then drop a week after they've finished, there's still roughly 2 wednesdays left until we get the mid-chapter patch.
I just hope all 4 pieces drop on the same day so we can get what we want instead of having to wait.
They should be the next ones the next two weeks so save your cells!!!
Tbh, that was the only cosmetics I was waiting for, the rest is meh.
Probs next week. SADLY PTB lasts 2 weeks so now i have to wait for Head On to hit live .... and also Freddy.
Tapp will never get Cosmetics because he is Licensed and replaced by ugly Adam.
@Vampirox Dude... https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/68065/bookmark-cosmetic-reveal-mid-chapter-3-0-0#latest
######### Tapp actually got Cosmetics my favorite black dude getting some love
I just hate how their 2 packs are getting released on 2 separate weeks. They should just release both next Wednesday. I don't want to wait 2 weeks for Pig's Test Subject outfit :(
Some of the pig's cosmetics can be obtained by playing? or will all be paid?
Due to the fact she is licensed and we had to pay for all Ghostface cosmetics I'm pretty much certain they will be auric cell only.
Yes... U right...