And together we can
:P
Even more? :O
@My_Farewell even even more! :O
what if I don't want to git gud?
@KillermainBTWm8 said:what if I don't want to git gud?
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
Then do the same as the other ones who don't want to git gud either, ask for nerfs till you don't need to git gud anymore :)
@KillermainBTWm8 then don’t join me! >:v
@My_Farewell said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/570733#Comment_570733Then do the same as the other ones who don't want to git gud either, ask for nerfs till you don't need to git gud anymore :)
@My_Farewell said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/570733#Comment_570733
hmm I guess your right!
But that's impossible! No one has bothered to git gud since the forums was a thing!
What if I'm just super old and thus unable to Git Gud?
@KhaineGB then you can’t sit with us! >:v
Fine. I'ma sit in the corner with all the snacks. :P
@KhaineGB said:Fine. I'ma sit in the corner with all the snacks. :P
@KhaineGB said:
Good!
I refuse to git gud until they add a soulsborne chapter
How do we join? Do we need to bring something? 🍫Chocolate?🍨Ice Cream? 👾This?
@Elk said:How do we join? Do we need to bring something? 🍫Chocolate?🍨Ice Cream? 👾This?
@Elk said:
Pizza!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even more? :O
@My_Farewell even even more! :O
what if I don't want to git gud?
Then do the same as the other ones who don't want to git gud either, ask for nerfs till you don't need to git gud anymore :)
@KillermainBTWm8 then don’t join me! >:v
hmm I guess your right!
But that's impossible! No one has bothered to git gud since the forums was a thing!
What if I'm just super old and thus unable to Git Gud?
@KhaineGB then you can’t sit with us! >:v
Fine. I'ma sit in the corner with all the snacks. :P
Good!
I refuse to git gud until they add a soulsborne chapter
How do we join? Do we need to bring something? 🍫Chocolate?🍨Ice Cream? 👾This?
Pizza!