PGTW is better than Ruin imo

Ruin has always been a very trash perk in my eyes it relies on RNG and should only be used on killers that need more set up time like trapper and hag. But since the PGTW buff it actually helps with stopping gens a lot if you know how to use it correctly because it cannot be prevented unless for some reason you cannot get a hook off. It slows games down a lot more than ruin ever could.

Comments

  • Agreed but my Piggy doesn’t have PGTW yet.

  • And it's not really a b.s perk. Fits my quirks in my games perfectly

  • U can't compare them directly. Ruin is helpful for early game when u don't apply much pressure and PGTW is string mid-late game when u snowballing. Both are good in what they do. I use both.

  • I appreciate the passive time gain Ruin gives me without me having to do anything.

  • @ClogWench

    You also passively kick gens on a semi regular basis though.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    @ClogWench

    You also passively kick gens on a semi regular basis though.

    I do but not necessarily immediately after a hook. I'm not saying PGtW is bad, just that it doesn't fit my playstyle the way Ruin does.

  • I'm still confused because people keep saying conflicting things about it:

    Is it a flat % of the 100% or is it a percent of the percent completed? So basically is kicking a gen that is 50% complete sending it back to 25% or to 38 ish(75% of 50)

  • Totally agree. Ruin is entirely passive and totally dependant on the survivors, thus it's good if they are bad. PGTW is instead an active perk and depends on the killer, it wins hands down over Ruin.

    @purebalance7 said:

    I'm still confused because people keep saying conflicting things about it:

    Is it a flat % of the 100% or is it a percent of the percent completed? So basically is kicking a gen that is 50% complete sending it back to 25% or to 38 ish(75% of 50)

    It is a flat 25%. You can see it on a gen repaired at 25%, after kicking it it will shut down completely.