Make Quentin less ugly
So I put Images of Quentin into FaceApp and used a filter which makes you look younger. In my opinion he looks a lot better without the wrinkles. It’s only a small change but it makes a big difference
So I put Images of Quentin into FaceApp and used a filter which makes you look younger. In my opinion he looks a lot better without the wrinkles. It’s only a small change but it makes a big difference
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They could at least try to make him look like Quentin from the movie, cuz right now he really doesn't. Your filtered version is way more film-accurate than the shovel/pug face he has now.
He looks like a swamp monster.
You cant make him look younger. He has to look 21 or older. It's video game laws.
Right now he looks 45. I don’t think the edit makes him look under 21
Yea but if they would make him look like in the movie they have to pay the actor to use his likeness.
Isn't this the whole point of his design? Years of heavy sleep deprivation take their toll...
Quentin face rework plz devs!!!
Quentin looks like a ostrich and megs mouth looks like a duck please change.
I personally like this rework. It's my favorite <3