Pls devs add this
I found this on google
I found this on google
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this blood website thing a perk? I like the idea of 3 perks but irredecent shards part is to much.
Yeah
I don't think this could be a perk, it could maybe be something that you bye with real money because it's pretty op especially the irredecent shards part. It could be like a special perk that you can buy for individual survivors and killers. It could be 400 auric cells or 3 dollars.
Oh and do this on the devotion part. Make it were you win 250 BP and 1000 IS
Sorry my edit dosn't work. I meant 25000 BP
Bloodweb RNG is a serious issue I think. Most level 50 characters are crap regarding the perks, and as "builds" can totally shift the game balance, this is an issue for everyone that has not 5000+ hours.
So far I noticed that around level 80 you can estimate to have a well base of perks. They already did several changes like to BBQ and NOED that also Tier 1 perks are playable, but for example Spirit Fury is still a perk you wouldn't really want to run on Tier 1. And as there are 4 chapters per year bringing in 12 new perks, it will get worse.
But not sure if the above 3-perk web is a solution. If this really becomes relevant to devs, it would be great if they announce it, wether they just have a solution or just start a dev opened thread to tell us "make some suggestions". On another thread we were talking about perk tokens in the blood web. And for each 3 tokens gathered, you may choose a perk, for example.
Season rewards would be fine too, +1 from me. Not sure if the above numbers are a bit too high. But any kind of reward is appreciated.