So what defines "Toxic?"
As the title suggests define toxic either from killer perspective or survivor perspective.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ochido
from killer perspective, people teabagging, survivor following you around cliking their flashlight, post game chat trash talk and insult and taking your salt out of the game by posting comment on the steam profil of the killer or rep bombing a killer on xbox.
Basicly don't be a Ochido wanna be.
from survivor perspective hard camping the first survivor you catch without any reason like the door where powered/open
and hitting people on the hook????
Maybe?
I'm not sure about that one
Bonus round
Those compt for both
Using exploit, cheating, lagswitching, not leaving a lobby when you have red ping
Teabagging, Hook farming, Flash saving, decisive strike, pallet hopping to get killer attention, pallet blocking, name calling. Basically 95% of this trash community.
Hybrid Panda promote not be toxic and he dont have in game cosmetic, sad
GIVE THIS MAN LEGACY
Brittany Spears wrote a song on the subject perhaps you can define the meaning here.
Baby, can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm falling
There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it
Too high
Can't come down
Losin' my head
Spinnin' 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?
Oh,
The taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?
It's getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly, it's taking over me
Too high
Can't come down
It's in the air and it's all around
Can you feel me now?
Oh,
Taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With the taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?
Don't you know that you're toxic?
Taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
With the taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
Toxic is anything a player doesn’t like and can’t solve . So for survivors they current hate killers that stay next to their friend when hook ! Funny thing is there is a perk call insidious for that very reason !! And again if everyone reads the guides , survivors are suppose to work as a team and not be in the killers sight!! So then for killers good survivors will have a running plan which is to use get away or grab the killers attention ! Now this is different from looping because looping is the survivor being a chase with the killer and staying away For an infinite time without the use of pallets , perks, Windows, flashlight / pallet . Which can not happen cause the killer is faster than the survivor and does get buffs after so much time . But as killer it is call time management! Some survivors are either really lucky or were paying attention to their surroundings! But in either role you are suppose to looking at your surroundings and playing smart ! If want to be survivor and want a hand out go play Friday the 13th . Killers are not there to be your friends and let you do as you please !! Similar phase goes to the killers survivors are trying to escape and use their surroundings to their advantage ! Nonething is suppose to be nice for either role !! In this game you have play smart and adjust or die or you don’t get to kill anyone !! If you want to hold hands and sing around the camp fire go play Friday the 13th !!
This is perfect, especially the part that says without any real game play advantage for yourself. Flashlight Saves are not toxic, body blocking a hook is not toxic, body blocking the basement to wait out a Borrowed Time timer is not toxic. The key part here is that the behavior in question has to actually be helping you in some way to achieve victory in the game.
Taunting a killer by t-bagging, flashlight clicking, and notification spamming to draw attention from another survivor on their last look probably counts as helping to achieve victory. At least in my book.