Wait for comment approval?
I've been trying to comment on other discussions but it tells me i have to wait till my comment is "approved" I never had this trouble in the past.
I've been trying to comment on other discussions but it tells me i have to wait till my comment is "approved" I never had this trouble in the past.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually happens when you try to post/edit in quick succession.
Been reported for a while, seems like it's not going away.
That sounds familiar to me, dont forget that its the DBD devs were talkign about here
I got the waiting for approval on a WGLF discussion i was trying to post. All i had to do too make it post was change WGLF in the title to the full name and it worked. It was my first post in a couple days aswell.
Maybe it's a weird spam filter?
That is what i am guessing aswell. I did see posts earlier about WGLF.