(BAD WORD) WINDOW IN IRONWORKS OF MISERY

Seriously, why this window still exist?! I feel too strong butthurt when i have to deal with it as all killers except the nurse

Comments

  • God I'm glad I'm a hag main, that loop looks nasty

  • Matt Walker Creations btw.

  • Erm there are PLENTY more windows like this still in the game.

    But don't worry, they're reworking 2 maps... a year... :/

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    Erm there are PLENTY more windows like this still in the game.

    But don't worry, they're reworking 2 maps... a year... :/

    This Is Fine creator explains the timelessness of his meme - The Verge

    Edit: tried my best to insert it through mobile, hope it looks well xD

  • You mistyped the maps name. Its Infiniteworks of Misery

  • Just run Bamboozle 4head

  • @D3v3S3aTp3An3S

    That comment is as 4Head as the recommendation to just run Bamboozle. I hope it's just bait.

    The suggestion to try and fake out completely safe windows is kinda funny, though.

  • They just need to put a door in that wall somewhere to shorten the loop. That map is pretty miserable to play on as a killer since every damn survivor makes a bee line right to that window every chase. The way the generators are spread out, you can't exactly just ignore that side of the map either.

  • @Grim said:

    @D3v3S3aTp3An3S

    That comment is as 4Head as the recommendation to just run Bamboozle. I hope it's just bait.

    The suggestion to try and fake out completely safe windows is kinda funny, though.

    Usually these 4Head comments are actually serious ones. I have been told many times I was tryhard for using powerful addons (I usually use addons based on how many items survivors have) and instead I should have used Franklins to counter their items.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/433498304?t=01h51m28s

    Even streamers humiliate themselves with such 4Head comments.

  • @Dreamnomad there is a door. Next to the stairs... I use it to turn around and leave.

  • I'm hoping the loop fixes that are supposed to be coming up soon take out of all these broken loops (especially the ones in Haddonfield, ######### that map). That would be much better than having to go through the "two map reworks a year" cycle.

  • Problem with Bamboozle here is that it's not mindgamable, and you're carrying a perk for 1 single map that may or may not have that window open. You're effectively carrying a perk you don't like to run for a 1/50 (maybe worse) chance.


  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    Erm there are PLENTY more windows like this still in the game.

    But don't worry, they're reworking 2 maps... a year... :/

    Devs have a simple equasion that decides if they will rework anything:


    Does it bring more money?


    Yes? - Have someone look into it, maybe.

    No? - Ignore it. Ignore the questions in Q&A and if asked directly throw default answer: We are contantly looking into the maps/ No we are not doing ######### with them.

  • To be completely honest, it would be significantly easier to name just the maps I really like to get as killer:

    Shelter Woods

    Father Campbell's Chapel

    Treatment Theatre

    Temple of Purgation

    The Game

    That's 5/27 folks. You can throw in some neutral ones that may or may not be BS depending on RNG spawns, but the maps I actively want to see as killer b/c they are definitely good maps for me are limited to the above 5.

    Meanwhile as survivor i'm very excited to spawn in on:

    Coal Tower

    Ironworks of Misery

    Groaning Storehouse

    Blood Lodge

    Wretched Shop

    Thompson House

    Rotten Fields

    Disturbed Ward

    Lampkin Lane

    Pale Rose

    Grim Pantry

    Mother's Dwelling

    Badham Preschool

    Family Residence

    Mount Ormond Resort

    That's a much more "balanced" /s 15/27; with the other 8 or so not named so far being "meh" for my playstyles.