Closing Threads without comment
I don´t know if i´m overstepping here, but would it be to much to add just a short note as the last comment on why a thread gets closed?
Tagged:
Mod
I don´t know if i´m overstepping here, but would it be to much to add just a short note as the last comment on why a thread gets closed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes -closes THIS thread-
It usually seems pretty self evident and typically those who get a thread closed are warned personally about it. Mods probably don't want to call anyone out publically about it.
I usually would think the same, but we have on the first 2 pages some threads that were just people asking for some perk or survivor buffs. No toxic behavior or anything visible.
@ClogWench
For me, its mostly just like a curiosity on why a thread was closed. I doubt ill ever see a last message from not_Queen though that just says "DAMN you salty, git gud scrub...NOED is here to stay"
Oh those are marked closed only in this subforum because they were moved. The thread will take you to the same thread but open in the proper subforum.
@ClogWench omg you´re right. I just saw the big red Closed sign but didn´t notice the moved sign above.
Totally my bad!
Exactly this, we normally do comment when we need to close threads - although usually it's also apparent in the thread why it happens.
The heat might affect me...
@MandyTalk you´re right. Totally my bad. Must be the heat.
You can close this thread 😜
@Tsulan it's affecting us all, don't worry!
😁😁