I’m done
We sit here and waited for an extra month while every other platform got to indulge with 2.0 update which by the way was complete bs considering it shouldn’t be available until it’s cleared wherever the game is played, like our money isn’t as good as pc users or whatever, but to finally get it a month later only for the clown and the survivor to be unusable? Jesus Christ the bullshit never quits with these game developers does it... taken this crap back to the store and swap it for whatever pennies I can get in store credit until I find something new to play.. ######### DBD and F13! Lying ass crooks
Comments
P.S. - There's a typo in your name. There is an R where the N should be.
He'll wake up next day and open DBD. You know you're not walking away from this game just stop!
No it's not, read the relative thread they made a mistake with the time. It's up in 2 hours
Can I have your stuff?
Bye then.
Watch his fellow PS4 users check his profile and catch him playing it still lol.
bye, no one will miss you o/
Outside of a longer than normal wait. (1 week)
Also some FPS issues, I'm happy.
Take it up with Sony. It's their process that makes you wait.
No they are not late it was always going to be today they just announced it incorrectly. It's called making a mistake. Not being late, there's a difference.
I'll miss you, one post man. I'll always remember the time you said "I'm done". Or at least for another hour.
Err, meet for a what?