Who is Pat? New survivor?

In the Freddy rework stream, Horvath is talking about something and he says "I was running around a car, I think I was playing as Pat" sounds like a new survivor, nobody's named Pat currently that we know about, check it out for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ypdDN388Xg&t=46m18s

Maybe we could get a new character alongside the Freddy rework? On one hand I could see why not if they just wanted to focus on balancing Freddy and not bring a character with 3 new perks to the game. However if that were the case why would they have a build with the survivor in it already and be playtesting things using that survivor? If the survivor was meant for the next chapter, I don't think they would have them put into the game at the same time as new Freddy if they aren't going to be coming to the game until a much later time.

The last survivor was released mid-chapter, maybe the next one will be too? What do you guys think?

Comments

  • They were talking about Patricia, a member of BHVR.

  • If that was the case why would he say "playing as pat" that doesn't really make sense. I mean if that is the case then I feel like mega stupid right now but the way he worded it didn't make it seem that way

  • It was most likely just a slip of the tongue and he meant against.


    Especially considering Patricia herself confirm this in another thread asking the same

  • @Jacoby2041 said:

    If that was the case why would he say "playing as pat" that doesn't really make sense. I mean if that is the case then I feel like mega stupid right now but the way he worded it didn't make it seem that way

    He said "playing against Pat."

  • "Playing against Pat."

    To add to that, Horvath's the survivor in this story, meaning Pat is the killer, not the survivor.

  • Yeah I just really watched the video and is definitely playing against Pat.

    Sorry to pop your theory bubble.

    But who knows maybe we could petition to get them to make a survivor based on @Patricia

  • @Volfawott said:

    Yeah I just really watched the video and is definitely playing against Pat.

    Sorry to pop your theory bubble.

    But who knows maybe we could petition to get them to make a survivor based on @Patricia

    Well Pat would be the killer there, since Horvath's the one running around pallets wondering which one's real. I'd play a Pat killer though.

  • Me as a survivor damn ... first i'm too short and I don't run fast at all... LOL

    But maybe being short has some advantages *deeply thinking about being a survivor*

  • @PatBrutal said:

    Me as a survivor damn ... first i'm too short and I don't run fast at all... LOL

    But maybe being short has some advantages *deeply thinking about being a survivor*

    @Patricia You can't be that much shorter than Feng Min.

  • We want Pat as a survivor!!! Please bhvr!!


  • @PatBrutal said:

    I'm 5'1 :)

    @Patricia

    Did you know that is only 2-3 inches below the average for first world countries?