Thrill of hunt: hex update
Keep thrill of hunt but add a new feature to it.
Entity spikes block all totems at the start of the match for 30/45/60 seconds. Edit
Keep thrill of hunt but add a new feature to it.
Entity spikes block all totems at the start of the match for 30/45/60 seconds. Edit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think 4 minutes is way to long. I don't really like this idea at all to be honest.
I think toth noise notifications should differ, just like those from Spies from the shadows do. Just add small totem icon there.
Nah, way too powerful. Maybe make it so hex totems appear to be dull for the first 1 minute, that might be a worthwhile change.
And something where the perk icon for the totem you are closest to gets a glowing border, but maybe that should just be default behavior rather than part of ToTH.
I'd say 40/50/60 seconds at most. 4 minutes is enough to end a game if the killer is good enough.
I think it should ping the dull totems as well, giving you more information and letting you potentially get into more chases , and have a distinct ping, like spies from the shadows have so it doesn't get mixed up with a regular notification.
Considering they're adjusting totem spots, and the PTB has them generally looking pretty good, I don't think any such change would be needed.