Mash It Up! #2 [July 5th 2018]
Hello, people of the fog!
We have gathered clips and artworks from you and made a video! Another video!
Tagged:
Community Manager
Hello, people of the fog!
We have gathered clips and artworks from you and made a video! Another video!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
first
woaH
Where can we submit clips and videos? So many people are asking about that yet, no answer. I would really love to know.
I never get tired of Huntress trickshots. They never, ever, ever get old.
you put me in ahhhhhhhhh running everywhere and that Wraith cosplay
just post it on the forums and if the devs like it they will probably put it
they even included some artwork that was uploaded 2 days ago soo
but I wish they would put more artworks
Really cool mashup. I like these.
I do wish they were longer...
come on man, I think they know, why you gotta ruin that great video XD
that is some next level looping holy #########
Great video! Do more like this.
I enjoyed that
made me Lol in places keep it up plz
Where are the video contest results?