Killer lobbies
I am getting killer lobbies less than 5 sec now with this new update all of the sudden :DDDD
I am getting killer lobbies less than 5 sec now with this new update all of the sudden :DDDD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same
It's great!!
@xP3nnyWize What's really queer is that not only are Killer queues near instant here according to you guys (I haven't logged on for the night yet) after the patch, but after Tuesday's patch in Overwatch competitive players over there were reporting suddenly near-instant queues.
Both games?
Was there some sort of planetary alignment this week or something?
No clue, but it's great!
I wonder if the devs changed the matchmaking or if this is because the event is over and Ghostface isn't brand-new anymore.
Maybe it's a combination of all of the above.
oh ######### for real? im bout to test the matchmaking in every multiplayer game i have just to see if there the same this gonna take a few years.