Can We Have a Skeleton Killer?

Or would that be too spooky?

I forget, but doesn't China ban depictions of skeletons in games?

Comments

  • Id rather have a werewolf xD

  • Nah, I feel like an Enderman would be better.

  • Can the skeleton killer have a perk called "The Bones Are Their Money"?

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Id rather have a werewolf xD

    @Andreyu44 It might be generic but this statement is true. I'd also prefer a werewolf over a skeleton.

  • tehshadowman33 - Coincidentally I suggested the same in another thread. Ash was versing Skeletons in Army of Darkness and they were very cool. It's not too late to add an Evil Dead Skeleton Killer for Ash devs!

  • 200460press01jpg-c74035_1280w.jpg

    This would be cool. I'd buy it

  • Skeletor would be amazing! (He-Man was so OP it was ridiculous)

    Can we get @SpaceCoconut in to do the maniacal laughter?

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    tehshadowman33 - Coincidentally I suggested the same in another thread. Ash was versing Skeletons in Army of Darkness and they were very cool. It's not too late to add an Evil Dead Skeleton Killer for Ash devs!

    Hearing the hollow sound of bones clacking together would freak the !@#% out of me.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller

    ..

    AmusedScarceHartebeest-small.gif


  • i aren't sure on the skeleton idea, possibly....

    5692554fcaa855a849f08690d6c827ea.gif


  • Survivors would just bully it harder, spouting things like "That's not scary." and "You wouldn't run away from Calista Flockheart!"

  • I mean. Its technically human like.

    But still doubt that will happen

  • Every time it swung for an attack, it would be actively humerus.

  • @tehshadowman33 said:

    Or would that be too spooky?

    I forget, but doesn't China ban depictions of skeletons in games?

    image.png

    I think a mariachi Skeleton like this would be an interesting killer. His face would have different patterns (like sugar skulls). His ability would be for him to play mesmerizing melodies on his guitar (I don't know what those melodies could do yet, but that's an interesting idea anyway). And as the main weapon, maybe a dagger or a whip... or a guitar :D . I found the graphic of this skeleton on the Internet, it isn't my drawing and I don't know the author.

  • When he gets pallet stunned, he gets broken down but immediately put back together! ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I'd be down for a pitch king thing. What if survivors he kills come back and can go around kicking gens for him so they can earn some points, and if they do nothing for too long they start revealing the auras of survivors?

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    I'd be down for a pitch king thing. What if survivors he kills come back and can go around kicking gens for him so they can earn some points, and if they do nothing for too long they start revealing the auras of survivors?

    And if the killer hits them they are removed from the match and the killer gets a small speed buff for a time. Maybe the risen survivors can't sprint or something so they cant waste killers time. Like, in case they're following the killer to give their SWF team callouts