Small changes to Franklin's and chests
When you drop your item with Franklin's, make it so only you can pick it up and not the other survivors. I'm tired of my medkit being knocked out of my hands and a Meg just coming along and taking it :/
And for the chests, make it so that for a few seconds, only the person who searched the chest can pick up the item, because again, people go behind the chest and steal my medkit when I'm the one who searched it :/ (that or just make it so the items can only be picked up from the side that you open the chest from)
Comments
Second idea sounds good, though would not help if you were searching with Plunder's Instinct for your teammates. First idea, what it you got downed and you dropped your flashlight? A survivor could come over and pick it up, then flashlight save you. Though it is annoying to have your items taken, it is just luck based. And if you died, it would become useless.
I feel like you’ve attacked me Phantom. >:v
Something happened in a game? XD
@Ember_Hunter he looted a chest with pharmacy and I stole it. :P
Yes, now I want my vengeance
I’ll bring bond next time we play! >:)
Oh no!!! I'll just farm you then :P
Why not use *The Pebble*? >:D
P3.Claudette.
Nuh I like spreading communism by "sharing" the items by taking them when they search a chest.
Exactly!