Buff "Up the Ante"

"Up the Ante" is the least used perk as far as i'm aware of here's what I think it should be for each survivor still alive you'll grant a 4/5/6% bonus to luck to everyone in the trial. I know I only changed the luck increase but think about it. At tier 3 you'll have 10% luck and not 7% and instead of it being 16% it'll be 24% which could help you get off the hook and other things luck is used for

Comments

  • I don't really understeand your math.

  • Tier3 3% x 4 survivors = 12%

    Your own 4% + 12% = 16%

    This 16% chance x 3 times self-unhook attempt is 48%. I think its guarantee success for everyone. Well if 4 survivors run it, and its only happen for SWF

  • No matter how much you buff the perk as luck is pretty much rubbish, it only affects the success of self unhook.

    I believe is better to leave the perk as it is and rework luck itself, making it affect more stuff like less skillchecks.

  • Buff luck, it really doesn't do anything unless you get hooked first time with an exit gate opening.


  • @C3Tooth said:

    Tier3 3% x 4 survivors = 12%

    Your own 4% + 12% = 16%

    This 16% chance x 3 times self-unhook attempt is 48%. I think its guarantee success for everyone. Well if 4 survivors run it, and its only happen for SWF

    You got that wrong; probabilities don't multiple like that. it would be (16%) + (84% x 16%) + (84% x4% x16%) = 0.16 + (0.84 x 0.16) + (0.84 x 0.84 x 0.16) = 40.7%


    But honestly a perk that only affects luck is trash anyway unless they rework the stat.