1st vs 3rd person mori view
Could it be possible for us to personalize our mori views for killers? I mean, I'd love to have a 3rd person view of my huntress with the bear skin doing a mori, and I would love to be able to watch my ghostface mori in 1st person view (taking a selfie).
Also, buyable or achievment based new unlockable mori for every killer? I know I might be asking for too much...
Comments
Nobody cares
There could be in the future new moris. Maybe archives would unlock new things like that.
That's why you read it right...? And why you bothered to answer right...? LOL
Wrong.
@Carlosylu I'd love to see my Wraith in 3rd person.
Shouldn't be too hard either, just copy the Survivor's perspective and paste it on the Killer's perspective.
Probably doesn't work that way though, but there shouldn't be much additional work.
Honestly Id love to mori someone differently it wraith, seriously three swings? That's all i get?
I know! Like, he desapears and random hits open the survivors chest, then he appears and gives a final blow to the head?
Mori animations are a different issue.