How many Gruesome Gateaus have you collected?
How many have you collected? I horded them and will use them now after the event ended, I have:
134 on nurse
67 on billy
13 on huntress
7 on Myers
32 on survivors
Total: 253 Guesome Gateau Offerings (+ some used during the event around +-5)
Comments
Will they still work after the event?๐ค
I think i got 2-3.
Yes, you just won't be able collect more from the bloodweb.
50 on Myers and 74 on Ghost Face. I didn't played that much though.
67 on Billy, 15 on Doc, 27 on Freddy, 16 on Clown, 25 on Spirit, 65 on GF.
Total of 215.
20 on Spirit
12 on Kate
I only got 35 on ghostface :/
114 on Laurie
50 on wraith in case I feel like grinding points I used up all my survivor ones already since they barely got any ๐
44 on Hagatha
Right now i have:
3 on Meg
5 on Nea
4 on Claudette
2 on Laurie
5 on Ace
3 on Kate
4 on Pig
Overall amount is hard to tell, used many of them. But I played less than usual during the event.
90 something on Rin
idk like 20 maybe on David
I have about 290 with Spirit having about 1/3 of them
Trapper - 61
Spirit - 36
Legion - 32
Leatherface - 36
~15-25 on all others
Already used: ~50
Overall summary: ~230-240
I play each match with it, cause why not?
39 on GF and 4 on my survivors. I spent 2.2 million BP on survivors that were all P3. That RNG is BS!
394
Zero on survivors but I have about 10 on all the killers because I didn't want anyone to feel left out.
Oh except Legion. They are dead to me now.
DARN i didnt know the event had finished ;_;
I currently have 6 on Ghost Boi, 2 on legion and nurse and 1 on spirit