devs are completely morons they didn't made they promised and countdowning now?

wow, why didn't patched at once than? and why now shtting pc users? is there any legit connection?

if you have a brain or something why you delay console patch and drag everything about pc?

why not make different? cause its your fault about that delay? huh??

Comments

  • That's a hard pass for me, someone else care to respond ? 8-)

  • You sound like a drunk man having a fight with a trashcan

  •  Not a clue? 
    DO Y O U WORK FOR BHVR?
    DO YOU NEED AN ADULT
  • Errrrrrrr...I don't get it😒
  • I think google translate fukt ya there mate

  • @AshleyWB said:
    Errrrrrrr...I don't get it😒

    I think that's a good sign though. :)

  • Actually they did made, they didn't promise and there was no countdown. Your argument is completely flawed ahaaaar.
  • It´s Sonys fault. Not BHVRs

  • @jiyeonlee said:
    wow, why didn't patched at once than? and why now shtting pc users? is there any legit connection?

    if you have a brain or something why you delay console patch and drag everything about pc?

    why not make different? cause its your fault about that delay? huh??

    What promise did they make? (In your title)

    I feel dumb even trying to pull logic out of your post considering all of your posts are broken english about "DEVS R DUMMIES" when you MOST LIKELY have no idea what the dev process is like or maybe even how having a real job works.

  • Rage posting is never a good image.

  • Could someone translate it from retardish, to a human language? I do not know, english, french, german, whatever.

  • @HookedonDemand said:
    That's a hard pass for me, someone else care to respond ? 8-)

    He is annoyed that the PS4 patch seemed to crash everything, even on other platforms, and he has a point....

  • Im in the game?

  • @Master understands and translates corky. Thank you.

  • @Kuris said:
    Im in the game?

    You are quite lucky then

  • @Master said:

    @Kuris said:
    Im in the game?

    You are quite lucky then

    Im always finding lobbies fast, so im obviously not the only one

  • You've pretty much butchered the English language with the title alone. The passion is there but the ability to string together a coherent sentence is not.

  • @Kuris said:

    @Master said:

    @Kuris said:
    Im in the game?

    You are quite lucky then

    Im always finding lobbies fast, so im obviously not the only one

    What region are you?

  • Ps4 update crashing every other console

    *Deletes PS4 patch* 
  • @Master said:

    @Kuris said:

    @Master said:

    @Kuris said:
    Im in the game?

    You are quite lucky then

    Im always finding lobbies fast, so im obviously not the only one

    What region are you?

    EU/UK. But they do not have dedicated servers, so surely it is the same everywhere?

  • I’m also in game
  • @Kuris said:

    @Master said:

    @Kuris said:

    @Master said:

    @Kuris said:
    Im in the game?

    You are quite lucky then

    Im always finding lobbies fast, so im obviously not the only one

    What region are you?

    EU/UK. But they do not have dedicated servers, so surely it is the same everywhere?

    @Kuris said:

    @Master said:

    @Kuris said:

    @Master said:

    @Kuris said:
    Im in the game?

    You are quite lucky then

    Im always finding lobbies fast, so im obviously not the only one

    What region are you?

    EU/UK. But they do not have dedicated servers, so surely it is the same everywhere?

    Thats strange, I checked twitch and truetalent from UK cant access it either.^^

  • @Master said:
    Thats strange, I checked twitch and truetalent from UK cant access it either.^^

    I saw that True was down, I wonder why some are and some are not??

  • @jiyeonlee said:
    wow, why didn't patched at once than? and why now shtting pc users? is there any legit connection?

    if you have a brain or something why you delay console patch and drag everything about pc?

    why not make different? cause its your fault about that delay? huh??

    English do you speak it? Stop using google translate!