Just Need 2 More DLC's and I got all of em' (Til the next one drops XD)

I just Need Demise of the Faithful

&

Leatherface!


Lol


Almost 100% complete with DLC XD

now ya'll can't say I haven't supported the Devs =P


But, what's ur fav DLC so far..?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Oh you have supported the devs, no denying that, but you have supported them with money so they can do more things in their way

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    Oh you have supported the devs, no denying that, but you have supported them with money so they can do more things in their way

    Oof

  • Cool, I have every DLC but pig. Not sure I want to buy that Killer as Ghostface is a pretty cool stealth Killer.

  • @DoubleTap said:

    Cool, I have every DLC but pig. Not sure I want to buy that Killer as Ghostface is a pretty cool stealth Killer.

    i have The Pig, she's not as bad. But, bad... lol


    She's definitely Mid teir.


    (A-B Teir is Mid Teir for me lol =P)

  • I have every dlc lol.

    Is that not like a common thing though? Like I've had the game since just a bit before pigs release and I really don't want to come off as entitled or some rich bastard (I work minimum wage) but like I thought it was a rather common thing to have most if not every dlc, iregardless of personal opinion on them due to well the nature of wanting to collect and master them all, along with just wanting to have access to all content...

    Idk maybe I'm just strange and are way to addicted to this game

  • My favourite DLC that has ever been released is easily the Halloween DLC - I remember back when it was released and how it brought so much life to the game, fond memories.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    I have every dlc lol.

    Is that not like a common thing though? Like I've had the game since just a bit before pigs release and I really don't want to come off as entitled or some rich bastard (I work minimum wage) but like I thought it was a rather common thing to have most if not every dlc, iregardless of personal opinion on them due to well the nature of wanting to collect and master them all, along with just wanting to have access to all content...

    Idk maybe I'm just strange and are way to addicted to this game

    Some people have preferences.. Like, I HATE Leatherface. I actually might never buy him lol. But, same as Freddy, freddy was hated on and tbh... I actually considered getting a refund once or twice because he's so broken.


    So it depends on reviews, Gameplay, and I guess preference.


    EDIT: Broken in the crappy way lol.


  • @Mandy said:

    My favourite DLC that has ever been released is easily the Halloween DLC - I remember back when it was released and how it brought so much life to the game, fond memories.

    Ah, was also my first DLC I bought with the game.


    As you can tell... I love halloween.


    FUN FACT: (Born on Halloween as well.. lol)