Gruesome Gateau
Are the 3 year anniversary offerings going to expire once the event ends? Cause i bought like 30 of them for spirit and I’m gonna im gonna be cheesed if I can’t use them after tomorrow
Are the 3 year anniversary offerings going to expire once the event ends? Cause i bought like 30 of them for spirit and I’m gonna im gonna be cheesed if I can’t use them after tomorrow
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you can use them after the event, you just can't acquire them anymore
They were only 3000 points and you get back what you spent on 10 of them in a regular game with 1 Gateau being used.
It’s still a waste lol. I’d have 30 that I can’t use leftover... the cost isn’t the issue, it’s the potential reward