For the love of God let us sell add-ons and offerings

Please can we just sell un-wanted items, add-ons and offerings at half price or even 25% of what they cost...?

I still have a shed load of lunar offerings that I can't use.

Comments

  • Please let us I have 673 ebonies, 406 purple flashlights, 726 Commodious Toolboxes, 118 BNPS, 456 Keys I could go on and on about how many rare add-ons I have so please let us sell.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Please let us I have 673 ebonies, 406 purple flashlights, 726 Commodious Toolboxes, 118 BNPS, 456 Keys I could go on and on about how many rare add-ons I have so please let us sell.

    Ok, I understand your point, but this is easily counted... Maybe limited to 10 a day.

  • @Arry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/558451#Comment_558451

    Ok, I understand your point, but this is easily counted... Maybe limited to 10 a day.

    It wasn't sarcasm, I legit want to sell most of my rares I don't like having so many. a limit shouldn't be needed if it only gives you 50% or 25% back.

  • I've wanted this for so long, so many fog offerings, maps/flashlights (and their addons) and like 100+ brown addons for Mikey (and please let me get rid of all the addons I don't actually use like jewelry...) sucks when the bloodweb forces you to get things you don't actually want to get to a perk, addon, or item you do want. It's like throwing bp into a fire because you just know you're not going to use them.