Mini games for wait time
Can we get a mini-game mode like whack a mole but it'd be survivors popping up randomly and you smack them or something like that to compensate for matchmaking time?
Can we get a mini-game mode like whack a mole but it'd be survivors popping up randomly and you smack them or something like that to compensate for matchmaking time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hahahaha I would love to see this
yes please the only mini game I have to make up for matchmaking time right now is the forums D:
Make it drop rewards like iridescent shards and blood points. That would be awesome :D
They should add Minesweeper for reference McLean's streams XD
Find the dweet: 3 lockers are in front of you and you have to guess which one has a Dwight in it
Find the Claudette: You already know what
Skill check practice?
And for especially long wait times, a dead by daylight cluedo (or clue)
Who killed Claudette? In which realm? And with what weapon?
I would love to see this! But to be honest, the loading screens are so boring I'd just be happy with an image slideshow. Or a variety of 'Where's Wally / Waldo?' photos of the survivors and killers lol.